Autism Advisor Program
Autism Advisor Program in NSW
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) was appointed by the Department of Social Services (DSS) to deliver the Autism Advisor Program in NSW. This is the early intervention component of the federal government’s Helping Children with Autism package.
The NSW Autism Advisor Program assist families to take their next step by providing information, access to funding and support to make their own decisions.
The Autism Advisor Program assists families and carers of children aged 0 to 6 years, who are diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder to:
- Understand more about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Access up to $12,000 from the government to pay for therapy for your child
- Find out how to use the funding to help your child
- Find out about professionals who can help your child
- Find information that you can use to help your child
- Find information about where further support is available
- Make your own decisions on the best way to support your child and family.
We are not Caseworkers and we are not from a government department. We are here to help you get more support for your child and family.
Please note, families living in the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie Local Government Areas should register with Disability Care Australia 1800 800 110 or www.disabilitycareaustralia.gov.au
If you want to know more about what we do and how we can help you, contact us by calling 1300 978 611.
We have information on autism in different languages. We can use interpreters when we talk to you.
For a language interpreter call 13 14 50 and ask them to call 1300 978 611.
Read more via the Downloads section
Contact the Autism Advisor Program on 1300 978 611or email us
- Queensland - 1800 428 847 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria - (03) 9657 1623 / email@example.com
- South Australia – 1300 288 476 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Territory - 08 89474800 / email@example.com
- Western Australia – 08 9489 8900 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACT – 02 6176 0515 / email@example.com
- Tasmania - (03) 6278 9985 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for? Please contact Aspect customer service on:
1800 ASPECT (1800 277 328) or (02) 8977 8377
or email us at: