The following guidelines are to ensure we all feel safe to express our thoughts, opinions and queries on Aspect's social media channels (incl. but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube). Please take a moment to read them.
The goal of our Aspect social media channels is to engage with the autism community and anyone interested in Aspect, ARCAP and In it for autism activities and services. It provides the latest information and an additional channel for engagement and enquiries.
While we welcome your opinions and healthy debate, we will remove and/or report posts or comments containing:
- Offensive or violent language
- Hateful or discriminatory comments
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the - operation of other people's computers or mobile devices
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
- Trolling posts or deliberately disruptive conversations. Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users have no place here.
- Inaccurate or misleading statements about Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect), its services and its people
Anyone who chooses to repeatedly break these house rules will be blocked from the page.
We hope you help us keep to the spirit of this page and enjoy being a part of the community.