What is this research study about?
This research aims to better understand the needs of autistic girls and women in Australia. To do this, we want to ask autistic girls what they think are important areas for research.
Why should I help?
- This project will only include autistic people (formal or self-identifying)
- We will use this information to develop topics of research for autistic girls and women
- This will create research that directly benefits the autistic community
Who can take part?
We are looking for:
- Autistic girls (including cis, trans, non-binary, gender diverse etc)
- Aged 7 and above
- Currently living in Australia
Who is conducting this study?
- This research project is being led by an autistic advisory group, made up of autistic women with a range of backgrounds and experiences
- This group is working with Dr Rachel Grove from the University of Technology Sydney
When and where?
- You can do the interview:
- Online via video (e.g. Zoom)
- Over the phone
- Email or messaging
- You can take a break whenever you need to
- You can communicate in the way that is best for you
- You will be helped with any sensory needs
To find out more about the study and register to participate:
To find out more or to be involved in this study please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to forward this information to others who might also be interested in participating.