Aspect makes sure everyone is included, everyone is equal and everyone's Human Rights are respected.
Aspect knows that celebrating differences is an important part of its organisation.
Aspect is doing more to be better at including everyone in our work. We are writing plans for:
- People with a disability. This is called a Disability Action and Inclusion Plan.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. This is called a Reconciliation Action Plan.
- LGBTQIA+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual+, transgender, queer and questioning, intersex, asexual and aromantic). This is called an LGBTQIA+ Inclusion Plan.
- People from other cultures. This is called a Multi-cultural Inclusion Plan.
There are many Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander nations in Australia. We support the cultural and spiritual ties that the First Peoples have with the land, sea and environment.
Aspect wants to make sure everyone can find out:
- what services we provide.
- how we do our work.
- how you can access our services.
- what you can expect if you access a service with Aspect,