Aspect Community Services
- Aspect Adult Community Services in NSW have been suspended.
- Aspect Adult Community Services in Victoria are still considered essential services and continue to operate.
Please contact your Service Coordinator directly if you need to discuss how we can best support you, or you can contact us on 1800 277 328.
The Federal Government has established a COVID-19 hotline which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any additional questions you may have – 1800 022 222.
Support in achieving your life goals
We work with you to help you live the life you want by talking to you, writing a plan together and delivering services to you. Our services can help you to:
- Be more independent
- Be part of your community.
- Do the things you like and want to do.
- Learn new things to help you live a better life.
- Do things with a group of other people who like to do the same things as you.
You can pay for our services with your NDIS Package or with your own money.
We have more complex information on our social supports below. That information is not in an Easy English format.