Aspect is an approved provider in NSW, ACT, Victoria and South Australia
We can provide assistance with:
- Specialised assessment of skills, abilities and needs
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Behaviour support
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Therapeutic supports
- Assistance to integrate into school or other educational program
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Communication and information equipment
- Early intervention supports for early childhood
Do you have an NDIS support plan?
To be eligible for a plan, an individual needs to meet the following requirements:
- Have a permanent disability that significantly affects their ability to take part in everyday activities
- Be aged less than 65 when they first access the scheme
- Be an Australian citizen, live in Australia and hold a permanent visa or hold a Protected Special Category visa
Working with NDIS Participants and Plan Managers
NDIS participants have three ways of managing their NDIS funding:
- Agency managed - The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) manages the participant's funds and pays registered NDIA service providers directly.
- Plan Management Provider managed - A Plan Manager is employed to support an NDIS participant to manage their budget. The Plan Manager requests invoices and undertakes payment on behalf of the NDIS participant.
- Self-managed - The NDIS participant or nominee manages their own funding and payments.
How can Aspect support this process?
Aspect are happy to work with NDIS participants however they choose to manage their funding, but the process may be a little different depending on which method you have chosen, as per your signed service agreement with Aspect.
Agency Managed participants choose for the NDIA to manage their funds and look after payment of invoices and record-keeping. If you are an Agency Managed participant, Aspect will be paid directly by the NDIA and they will take care of the payment side of your service agreements.
Plan-managed participants will appoint a Registered Plan Management Provider to manage some or all of the funding in their NDIS plan. Once you have selected your plan manager and commenced Aspect's services, we will send the invoice directly to your Plan Manager. The Plan Manager will process a payment request and facilitate the payment to Aspect directly. A Plan Manager will keep all records on your behalf. Aspect is not a Registered Plan Management Provider. We will work in partnership with you and your plan manager to ensure payment is made easy for you.
Self-management is when you manage your NDIS funding yourself. It gives you the flexibility and choice to decide what supports you access to meet your plan goals. It lets you decide how you can use your funds to best meet your needs and handle all stages of that process yourself. Aspect can help you identify costs and decide on the type of supports and services you want. For self-managed participants, Aspect will invoice you directly for our services and you will look after payment and record-keeping yourself.
Our Services and Supports
We work in partnership with you to achieve your life goals by planning and delivering individualised programs that maximise the impact of your funding. We also work with people on the autism spectrum to offer tailored, privately-funded supports on a fee-for-service basis and provide state government block funded services.
Aspect Choose and Connect Price Guide
Aspect Choose and Connect Fees July 2019
Aspect Therapy Price Guide
Aspect Therapy Fees July 2019
Our service and supports can also be accessed on a fee-for-service basis. Contact us if you would like to know more