Never before have we been so aware of the challenges facing people on the autism spectrum, and never before have we had the chance to act on this knowledge.
You have the chance to do something wonderful. By starting a monthly donation, you can help us create a world where no one on the autism spectrum is left behind.
What is regular giving?
A regular giving program allows you to give generously to the charity of your choice. Instead of donating to your chosen charity as a once-off cash gift, you establish a regular recurring donation, usually on a monthly basis.
Regular monthly donations are vital to ensuring that non-profit organisations, like , can continue to fund ongoing programs that meet the needs of the communities they serve and support.
How will we use your recurring donation to help people on the autism spectrum?
There can be a better world for people on the autism spectrum. When you donate monthly to Aspect, your charitable gift provides:
- Assessments across the lifespan that help identify individual needs.
- School programs that support children to develop skills to become independent and succeed in the wider community.
- Educational Outreach programs support students in mainstream schools by developing tailored goals, lesson plans and skills training which can be individually assessed and planned.
- Early intervention, Positive behaviour support and therapy.
- Employment mentoring and school leaver support for young adults and adults.
- Adult support services empowering people to achieve their individual goals and gain new levels of independence.
- A parent support network and workshops to help families build connections and community.
- Evidence-informed and applied research shared nationwide to benefit everyone on the autism spectrum.
Become a Partner in Change and join our regular giving program
Donating regularly is an extraordinary act of kindness. Your gifts will help us plan and deliver life-changing services long into the future.
From tailored educational support to improved social environments and fulfilling work lives, your donation will help create one tangible change after another and people on the autism spectrum will continue to see the world around them change to suit their unique needs.
All donors who choose to make regular monthly donations are enrolled into our Partners in Change program and will receive a welcome pack detailing how the support of our Partners in Change is helping create a more inclusive world for autistic people. You’ll also receive some handy tips for interacting with people on the autism spectrum which have been developed in collaboration with autistic people.
Can I change my monthly donation after I start regular giving?
We understand that your circumstances may change. If you need to change how you donate to Aspect, please contact our support team to adjust your regular giving status.
How much of my donation goes towards helping people on the autism spectrum?
As a whole, Aspect directs just under 90% of its income to services, with the rest required for administrative support and related expenses. Donations are managed with the highest level of professionalism and accountability. Aspect is dedicated to ensuring that every donation we get is put to its best use to ensure that no-one on the autism spectrum is left behind.
Are recurring monthly donations tax deductible?
All monthly and recurring donations in amounts of $2 or more are tax deductible in the given financial year. We’ll send you a consolidated receipt of your regular donations at the end of each financial year in July to support your claim on your tax return.
Please start your recurring monthly donation today
If you want to do something wonderful, please start a recurring monthly donation to Aspect today. It’s people like you who help us create a world where no one on the autism spectrum is left behind.