Get in touch with our team using the contact form at the bottom of the page and we can send through the relevant documentation. Or create a fundraising page.
- An Authority to Fundraise Letter: To be legally able to fundraise for Aspect you will need an ATF letter from our fundraising team. You can get your ATF letter by either setting up an online fundraising page above or getting in touch with the team by either calling on 1800 288 476, emailing: email@example.com or by filling out the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- A way to collect funds: The easiest and most effective way of collecting funds is through setting up an online fundraising page through the link above. These funds come directly to us as well as issue your supporters with receipts when they donate. Not to mention they are social media friendly, a great promo tool for your event!
Alternatively, if you do decide to collect cash you can either donate these funds through our website or get in touch with the fundraising team to make a direct deposit.
- Host something: A morning tea, a movie night, a games night, even a gala ball?
- Have a garage sale: Get rid of all that unwanted stuff cluttering up your garage plus support people on the autism spectrum.
- Have a trivia event: Everyone loves a good quiz master, grab a great prize, approach a local venue and sell some tickets.
- Give up something: Coffee, sugar, alcohol, whatever your vice of choice may be.
- Have a dance-a-thon: Get your dancing shoes on and boogie up a storm!
- Set a personal challenge: Get creative and set your own challenge.