Aspect Workshops and Webinars are a national initiative that is committed to improving the lives of people on the autism spectrum across Australia. Combining evidence-informed practice, thinking and knowledge.
Drawing upon Aspect’s 50 years of experience in partnership with people on the autism spectrum and their families, we deliver practical, real-world solutions to benefit families, communities, professionals and organisations.
Aspect offers a broad range of autism-related workshops and webinars for parents, carers, educators and health professionals.
Our Workshops are:
- Co-designed – everything we will talk about has been developed in partnership with individuals with lived experience of the autism spectrum
- Based on evidence-based practice – we know what works and we are going to tell you what that looks like in actual practice
- Focussed on the practical – our trained and experienced allied health specialists will talk you through not just the what, but also show you the how, where, when, and who of best practice autism support.
Where we have workshops that are co-delivered:
- Co-delivered with an individual with lived experience of the autism spectrum – hear it from someone who knows and understands
Full day workshops
- Autism and the Early Years
- Autism across the Lifespan
- Positive Behaviour Support
Early Childhood Series
- Early signs of autism and pathways to support
- Encouraging early play development
- Extending Play and Social skills
- Developing Communication and Visual Supports
- Toilet training
Therapy Support Series
- Fussy Eating
- Understanding and Supporting Sensory Needs
- Emotional Regulation
- Positive Behaviour Support 1
- Positive Behaviour Support 2
- Promoting a good quality of Life
- Social skills and engagement
- Active Support
- Autism and Mental Health