The Autism Advisor Program is running free webinars aimed at informing Early Childhood staff .They are run over two sessions:
Session 1 will include information on:
- Diagnostic criteria and early signs of an autism spectrum disorder
- Autism strengths
- Autism and play development
- Raising concerns with families
Session 2 will include information on:
- Communication development
- Behaviour support in early childhood
- Emotional regulation and sensory processing
The session lasts approximately one hour. This is a non-accredited session and designed for evidence-based information sharing only. Please choose which session you would like to participate in below. Once you have registered for the session the Autism Advisors will send you the appropriate login details.
If you have further questions you can contact the Autism Advisor Program at:
These webinars are for childcare professionals. We also run support groups for parents and carers.