The Autism Advisor Program is offering FREE information sessions for Professionals.
The Information Session for Professionals is a webinar presentation designed for diagnosticians and medical professionals, parent support groups, allied health providers, support services, early education and care settings who work with children who are being assessed for, or have just received a diagnosis of autism. The information sessions aim to give professionals an understanding of the Autism Advisor program and its services, referral pathways and to discuss the importance of post diagnostic support. The sessions will include information on:
- Autism Advisor Early Intervention Ready Program
- Autism Advisor Parent Group Support Sessions
- Webinars for Early Childhood Professionals
- HCWA to NDIS Transition Support
- How do families of children aged 0-7 years of age access the NDIS?
- What support will be available after the Autism Advisor Program finishes?