Latest Aspect Services Update
Updated: 20th November 2020
- Aspect’s SA Treetop School will re-open to all students on Monday 23 November 2020.
- All other Aspect Schools are open – however non-essential visitors to schools (not including Aspect Therapists) are restricted
- Aspect Assessments are offering face to face assessments for residents who reside in NSW. Residents from Victoria are currently being offered Telehealth assessments only.
- Aspect Therapy is offering some face to face therapy for residents who reside in NSW, SA and the ACT. Residents from Victoria are being offered Teletherapy only.
- Aspect Employment are continuing to run online sessions only.
- Aspect Adult Community Services in Victoria have re-opened, with new COVID-safe procedures.
Our Hawthorn centre has moved to an exciting new location. Learn more here
- Aspect Adult Community Services in NSW have re-opened, with new COVID-safe procedures.
Are you on Facebook?
Aspect has set up a private Facebook Group for Autistic Adults during COVID19
Supports and resources for getting by during the Coronavirus pandemic
We are continuing to work hard to support our community by continuing to provide vital supports and services.
The Autism Alert card is designed to assist Autistic individuals to communicate their need for support to others, in situations that may be challenging.
Discussions and concerns around the coronavirus outbreak and practising self-isolation can be stressful and impact our mental health and wellbeing
Resources that are focused on keeping Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people safe during COVID -19
Where to get more information and support
This site is regularly updated to give you the latest Coronavirus news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia
Beyond Blue provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live
Lifeline is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services. Call Lifeline on 13 11 14