The Victorian Government has revised the restrictions for Melbourne Metro and Victorian Regional areas.
These restrictions are rolling out from the 2nd August onwards.
Latest Aspect Services Update
Updated: 28th July 2020
- At this stage all Aspect Schools remain open – however non-essential visitors to schools are restricted.
- Aspect Assessments are offering face to face assessments for residents from NSW. Residents from Victoria are currently being offered Telehealth assessments only.
- Aspect Therapy is offering some face to face therapy for participants who reside in NSW, SA and the ACT. Participants in Victoria will be offered Teletherapy only.
- Aspect Employment are continuing to run online sessions only.
- Aspect Respite House Werribee remains suspended until further notice.
- Aspect Adult Community Services remain suspended until further notice
Are you on Facebook?
Aspect has set up a private Facebook Group for Autistic Adults who might want to discuss how they are managing the COVID19 crisis, share some tips or just tell someone how you are feeling. We're all in this together, join now: