Aspect Capable Via TeleHealth
Aspect Capable are now using TeleHealth for all one-to-one appointments and mentoring.
Mentoring sessions are by appointment only, so please contact Aspect Capable on 1800 277 321 to arrange an appointment.
To start a Telehealth session
Please Select Aspect Capabe from the "clinic" dropdown list
Check and that your device will work with TeleHealth.
This test will check that your device will work with our TeleHealth Service..
- Checking your camera, microphone, browser and speakers
- Testing that you can connect to the internet.
- Testing that you can connect to TeleHealth.
- Keeping ionformation about how well you can connect to TeleHealth.
After the tests, we will help you to try and connect to TeleHealth.
Aspect Capable Employment Mentoring offers one-on-one strengths-based employment support to assist adults on the spectrum prepare for, find and maintain meaningful employment. Mentoring support is tailored to each individual need can include:
- Autism-specific job skills assessment, occupational decision making and skills matching
- Supporting job seekers identify, search and apply for suitable and meaningful jobs
- Support key transitions through school, further education, employment and whole of life
- Pre-vocational skill development such as transport, time management, understanding your finances, building skills for independence
- Job readiness and preparation
- Developing and improving skills for finding employment including interview skills, writing an effective resume and ‘selling yourself’ to an employer
- Developing skills for finding and maintaining employment including communication, organisational, social skills, and understanding the hidden curriculum of the workplace and the underlying expectations of employees
- Understanding your autism and your unique skills and strengths for the workplace
- Developing self-awareness and building confidence for the workplace
- Workplace orientation and identifying reasonable adjustments
- Sourcing and settling into jobs, internships, placements, work experience and volunteering opportunities
- Individual employment support including training for employers