What is Support Coordination?
NDIS Support Coordination is funded in the NDIS Plan and assists with understanding and implementing your reasonable and necessary supports to assist individuals with a disability.
What does Support Coordination do?
Our Aspect Support Coordination team can provide support Coordination to NDIS funded participants who need to understand different budgets, how to start using their plan, and how the plan is managed.
We also provide an NDIS recipient with,
- Either Level 2 or Level 3 Support Coordination as per your NDIS funding,
- Assist you in understanding how to read your NDIS plan,
- Help you to understand your NDIS Budget and implement funding,
- Provide linkages to service providers,
- Provide a comprehensive progress report, support NDIS plan reviews and Change of circumstances,
- Support you in understanding service agreements.
You can learn more about the NDIS and your options through the links below.
Our Support Coordination team
Maria Brown- Support Coordinator NSW
Rathna Manikam- Support Coordinator NSW
Selim Pullu- Support Coordinator VIC
Ben James – State Manager VIC Aspect Adult Community Services
Steph Soans- State Manager NSW- Aspect Adult Community Service & Aspect Employment
We currently offer Support Coordination services to participants across NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and have capacity to provide support coordination in TAS, SA, NT.