How to guide - special bundle offer
SPECIAL OFFER - any six guides for $120 (including postage):
- A guide for Positive Behaviour Support
- A guide for toilet training - this manual guides you through the process of toilet training for children with autism, and includes toilet recording charts, pattern charts, rewards charts, visual symbols and more to help you to train your child to use the toilet effectively
- A guide to transition to school - this manual guide helps you to prepare your child for school, and covers all developmental areas to determine what your child needs to work on before he/she starts school
- A guide for developing play skills - for parents and professionals this manual provides practical advice, charts and examples of play during the three stages of development
- A guide for developing play skills - This manual has been translated into Vietnamese.
- A guide for developing social and emotional skills - this manual is for developing social and emotional skills in children who are able to play cooperatively with adults and are showing an active interest in interacting with their peers
- A guide for developing social and emotional skills - This manual has been translated into Vietnamese.
- The Building Blocks Early Play Program Manual - this program was developed for families with a child on the spectrum who is in the early stages of play development. The program focuses on the development of pivotal early social communication skills including joint attention, imitation, requesting and turn taking. Based on research, this program can be implemented by professionals, parents and early childhood education centres.
- The Building Blocks Early Play Program Manual - Aboriginal Adaptation - this program has been adapted for Aboriginal People with support from the Ballina - Cabbage Tree Island community within the Bundjalung Nation
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL TO CONFIRM WHICH MANUALS YOU WISH TO ORDER
Back to Books and publications$120.00 AUD